Reservation Information & Details
We suggest that all members of the group renting & staying in the home read this reservation information sheet so all do indeed understand the rules of this policy. Thanks!
- Check-in: 5:00 p.m. or later, Please call approx. 2 hours before arriving to Destin.
(Absolutely no guests allowed on property and/or driveway until check-in)
- Check-out: 10:00 a.m. or earlier.
(Anyone staying past 10 a.m. on check-out day will be charged for an extra day)
If tenant has not checked in by 10:00 a.m. of the following day (without prior notice) home may be re-rented and loss of all rental and tax money sent.
All prices reflect base # of persons or less. Any more people will cost as website states. It will be considered a breach of contract if extra or unpaid for guests are found on the property. Immediate eviction can be expected or total group and loss of all money sent will be forfeited. The use of the driveway is for vehicles of registered guests only.
(Seasonal discounts may be given at the time of reserving. Please note: The discount will include only the number of occupants given at the time of reservation. Any additional add-on guests after reservation is made will incur the fee as website states.)
Remaining balance is due 47 days prior to arrival. A “courtesy” call or email may be given as a reminder to send the balance due within 7 days of the phone call or email. If balance due has not been paid within 7 days after renter has been notified, the reservation will be considered cancelled, home will be re-rented and all prior rental tax and money paid will be forfeited.
- PRIVATE POOL IS TO BE USED BY REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE HOME.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ON THE PROPERTY OR IN THE HOME AT ANY TIME.
(If pets are found in or on the property or smoking is realized, loss of full deposit will be the result and eviction of tenants due to having pets or if smoking is realized will be at the discretion of the owner.)
- Absolutely NO pets allowed and NO smoking or E-Cigs in the home, please keep all cigarette butts contained.
- Windows and/or doors are to stay closed at all times while the A/C unit is on.
- Absolutely no unregistered guests allowed on or in the property or driveway at any time.
- Community does not allow on street parking.
- Sweep excess sand from all floors.
- Rinse tubs and showers free of sand.
- Furnishings must be put back in original order.
- All dishes must be cleaned, removed from dishwasher and put away.
- All trash must be bagged and placed in the trash bin outside.
- Strip only sheets and pillowcases from the beds. Place them in separate piles along with towels by the washing machine.
- Leave all keys on the kitchen counter and lock the door on your way out.
- Safe travels! 🙂
Students/ Under Age Groups (25 and under)
- UNDER AGE/STUDENTS/SPRING BREAK groups are considered but not always accepted.
- Having a chaperone, parent or an adult with the group is still considered a student group and must be approved or will be rejected.
- If a group books the home without prior permission, uses false information on the contract involving personal information or the nature of the group, the owner has the right to terminate the contract with no refunds and the guests will not be allowed to check-in.
- A minimum damage deposit of $100 per person will be required for each guest. The damage/security deposit is only refundable if the home is left in the order it was found and no rules/policies are broken.
- The entire group is required to make copies of each guests drivers license and mail them to the address provided along with a signed copy from each guest of the under age addendum. Name on contract must be included with all info. This is required prior to arrival, No exceptions.
- Golf cart is not included or rented with any under age, student or spring break groups.
Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal are accepted.
There is a 3% service charge for all credit card payments.
A damage deposit is required for all reservations. If no damages are incurred, the home is left in the order it was found and there have been no other violations of the rental policy, the damage deposit will be mailed back 7-14 days after check-out. A inspection is completed when the guest depart, if any damages are discovered during this assessment the deposit can be withheld up to 30 days while the repairs are completed.
- If furniture is moved and not put back in its original location as when checked in, a fee will apply.
- If any mattresses have been “wet”, loss of full damage deposit will result.
- If a breach of contract occurs regarding eviction, the nightly rate will be applied.
Note: If expenses are incurred to repair damages, replace missing items, pay for additional cleaning, or any other violation of rental policy as a result of your stay, we reserve the right to apply any money sent to offset expenses. Renters must promptly disclose any known or suspected issues with the home immediately. (We are not liable for issues that are not reported to us prior to check-out)
A fee equal to 25% of the total rent will be charged in case of cancellation, transfer or change of reservation. If reservation is not cancelled prior to 47 days before check-in date, all rental money, taxes and fees sent will be forfeited. *Written notice, sent certified by USPS is required for cancellation and must be postmarked before the 47 day mark.
Cancellation or early departure due to inclement weather does not warrant a refund or any rental and tax money sent, as well as any other “odd, natural occurrence” or “Act of God” happens that might interrupt your vacation plans. If a mandatory evacuation order is given due to a possible hurricane, refunds will only be given by your Travel Protection policy/agent, but you must have purchased coverage before the storm was identified and/or named. (Check internet for travel protection agencies)
IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE COVERAGE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All rules of the road apply. All drivers must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and insurance in order to operate the cart. These low speed vehicles are tagged, title, and registered vehicles. ALL laws apply. If the rules/laws are not followed, Owner reserves the right to remove the cart for the remaining time of the stay. Absolutely NO refunds if this occurs.
- Golf cart is not rented to students or anyone under the age of 26.
- A golf cart is included with the home at no additional charge. If for any reason there is any issues or mechanical problems that result in it being out of service that is out of our control, no compensation will be given.
- Sheets and bath towels are provided. Bath soap (1 per tray), toilet paper (1-2 rolls) per bathroom and trash liners (1 per basket) are provided upon arrival only.
- Beach towels are NOT provided.
- There is a $40 charge for keys not left in the home at departure and a $50 fee for all lockouts.
- It is your responsibility to make sure no personal property is left behind when you check-out. If property is found during inspection or cleaning, we will return it upon request.
- We are not responsible for any damage done to vehicles or personal property.
Owner is, by Florida law, allowed to enter the home at ANY time if he/she suspects any actions that may breach the rental contract. Owner may also enter the home to check A/C filters and for any other reason to maintain security and comfort of tenant. If property is for sale, renter must cooperate with the owner or realtor to arrange convenient times to show said property.
PAYMENT OF ANY AND ALL RENTAL MONEY AUTOMATICALLY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ALL INFORMATION AND RULES IN THIS AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO.. OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL.